Sunday, August 5, 2012

Watermelon!!!

This is a great site for info about getting and cutting the perfect watermelon.


I picked and cut a watermelon (by following her directions) while I was on vacation at the beach.  What better time to have watermelon?  I have never cut a watermelon the way she instructed and it seemed like a lot of hassle.

DUE to a copyright stamp on her site, I can't copy and paste the directions to you.  At least I included the link.

Cutting the watermelon this way seemed to yield tons of watermelon.  We were in a house of 11 and we didn't even finish the watermelon.  That's just one watermelon.  We even froze it to keep it throughout the week and we still couldn't finish it.  You definitely get the most out of watermelon when you follow those steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment