Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer Dress for Little Girls

I'm on a huge clothing kick since I got a sewing machine.  I sew clothing everyday.  I haven't experiment much with children's clothes due to the fact that my daughter already has more than what she can wear.  But when I saw this dress, I put my own clothing desires on hold to make it.  She has to wear it before it gets colder outside.

Website

Picture


This dress was pretty easy.  Since I'm a beginner sewer, it takes me extra time to make something.  Once I've made it, I can make another in much less time.  This took me about an hour and a half.  I know that I could do this in about half that time if I made another.  

I didn't measure my daughter because the only time I get to sew is when she is at preschool.  I'm not sure if it fits yet, but I did measure it with a dress she wears, so it should be ok.

Here's the Dress


Feel free to leave comments and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment