Friday, August 31, 2012

Roll of Bags

We always have an abundance of plastic bags from Target and they overflow the cabinet under the sink.  We already have a bad holder, but they can't be contained in it.  This is a new way to store some and take them along with you.

Website





Their directions are step by step with pictures, so please visit their website to follow them.

Cons
1. It was really hard to flatten them to the point that there isn't any air.
2. You need a long floor space to line them all up the way it's stated.
3.  I had trouble fitting 12 into the container, but it was also my first time.

Pros
1. I put the roll on the 3rd floor so we don't always have to remember to take bags up for our trashcans.
2. I don't have as many bags under the sink.

Things I Learned While Doing This
1. You don't need to stretch them all out.  You can roll one half way and then place the next one the way that it's supposed to be.  That way you don't have to travel down the hallway rolling bags.
2. The bags will fill with air after you let it out so it makes more sense to squeeze out the air at the closest time to rolling it.

I will continue to do this.  I don't really think I need this for outside of the house, so I will not be mod podging it to make it look nice.

Try it out!

Any questions or comments, please leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment