Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yummy Brown Sugar Body Scrub

So I've done a face scrub and a leg scrub to use while shaving, but what about the rest of the body?  I've been loving the soft skin and I want to have it all over.

Website

Directions
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup raw oatmeal
  • 1 cup olive oil
Mix all the ingredients together and then apply on dry skin, using your hands. You want to perform slow circles—this treatment is to be enjoyed and not rushed.

I figured that was way too much, so I cut it down.  I used 1/4 for everything.  I figured I would try only a sample or so to see if I like it before I go wasting all of these great cooking ingredients.  1/4 was more than enough for 1 use.

This was a great scrub!  My skin is silky!  I will said that it makes you feel like an apple pie while you are scrubbing.  The scent is delicious which seems strange in the shower.  I love yummy scented scrubs and lotions, but that's a chemically made smell.  This smell is authentic.  Also, make sure you really wash all of the oatmeal off.  I kept finding pieces of it after I thought I got it all off.

I suggest using this weekly and feel luxurious!

Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment