Friday, August 10, 2012

Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken

Who can resist dinner in 20 minutes?  I love brown sugar and garlic so let's make it into a chicken dish!

I liked the chicken, but I'm more of a grill fan.  I think I would try to do this on the grill next time.  The flavor was great, it's just the texture of baked chicken isn't my thing.  I have weird preferences!!!



Their Picture



Website

Super Easy Recipe

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 
4 garlic cloves, minced 
4 tablespoons brown sugar 
3 teaspoons olive oil 
 
Directions: 1 Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish. 
2 In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender. 
3 Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. 
4 Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture. 5 Add salt and pepper to taste.  
6 Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.

Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-garlic-chicken-5478?oc=linkback
 
My Picture
 
It doesn't look as scrumptious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment