Friday, August 10, 2012

Another Little Girls Dress

I saw this dress on Pinterest but when I went to the website, there was no tutorial for it, just pictures.  I used this opportunity to make the dress the way that I want to.

Website

I used a onesie for the top part of the dress because she never wears them anymore.  I had fabric that matched for the skirt so it's an easy start.

Basically all I did was cut out fabric for the skirt and sewed it on to the onesie.  I did cut the bottom half of the onesie off because she may fit into it longer if she gets taller (no height restrictions).  I am going to use the fabric that I cut off to make a head band to match.
My daughter's daycare is freezing so I would like to buy purple fabric to match and make leggins (now that I've accomplished that).  Then she will be able to wear this outfit year round!  YAY!

Picture


My daughter does not do well with posing in outfits so I don't show the outfits on her.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment