Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baking Soda and Orange Juice Mask

This mask claims to get rid of blackheads.  I was skeptical.

Here's the directions (from the website)
  1. Mix 1 tbsp real orange juice with 1 tbsp baking soda (I like to use a shot glass – ha!). Add more baking soda as needed to thicken mask.
  2. Spread a thin layer on face. There should be enough for two applications, or one if you put it on your neck and décolletage, too, which I do.
  3. Leave on for 20 minutes
  4. Dampen finger tips and scrub mask in circular motions for extra exfoliate
  5. Rinse
Here's the website

This is a great mask if you have oily skin like I do.  It drys out your skin.  I do feel like I used a Biore strip when I use this mask.  Don't do it too often or your skin will get too sensitive and burn.  I know from experience.  I guess I get too anxious when those stupid blackheads come back.  Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment