Friday, July 20, 2012

The Best Steak Marinade???

I'm really picky when it comes to steak.  It has to taste a certain way and definitely be medium rare.  I don't cook steak that much because I have trouble getting the right combination of flavor that I need in order to be worth cooking.  I figured what they hey, might as well try something else.

Website

Directions
What You Need
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 garlic clove , minced
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1/4 Teaspoon of pepper
What To Do
Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl. I find this amount is good for 2 – 3 steaks depending on size.
Place marinade and steaks into a freezer bag and marinade ( overnight) or at least 30 minutes.
Throw away marinade after use. Cook steaks how you desire.
Enjoy :) 


Man that looks like a delicious marinade.  What would make me think this would taste good.  Aha!  It was so delicious.  It's the only marinade that I use now.  I eat twice as much steak in a sitting than what I used to.  I don't have a picture of my steak but I will use her's to appetize you!

No comments:

Post a Comment