Friday, July 27, 2012

Getting Rid of Sunburn

Since I was at the beach this summer, I was ready to try this.  It's not like I tried to sunburn, but I just knew it would happen.

First I had to find black tea while on vacation.  Of course that means going to the grocery store.  Basically you put 3 bags of black tea in hot water and let it cool down enough to put the tea on your burn.

Website
http://www.instructables.com/id/The-single-most-effective-way-to-get-rid-of-a-sunb/?ALLSTEPS

Results
This didn't work for me.  Applying lotion with aloe is what worked.  I was hopeful for this one because I hate that it takes days to recover.  Well it seems as if that's just how it has to be.  There doesn't seem to be a shortcut.

I didn't want to take a picture of my burnt back so I'm using the picture posted on the website.



No comments:

Post a Comment