Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Blackhead Remedy

I thought this would work because it uses baking soda and so did the first mask that I tried.

Website (it's in Russian and hard to find anything)

What the original pin states
Beauty Club Getting rid of Blackheads with fine salt and soda. Take gel facial wash, mix with tablespoon of baking soda and tablespoon of salt. Apply to damp skin with cotton pad, leave for 5 mins.

Problems
1. It burned.  Salt in an open wound burns!!  We all know this but I thought since it was just a scrub and not a complete open wound it would only burn slightly.  I was wrong.
2. There was no change in my skin

Looks like I'm sticking to the orange juice and baking soda mask!

1 comment:

  1. If you Google search this image, you'll find that it originally came from an Asian website selling some kind of facial mask claiming to rid your face of blackheads.

    All you have to do is drag any image into the search bar on Google images and it will find the website it is located at... Sometimes you have to scroll through two or so pages of Pinterest boards before you find the original source.

    ReplyDelete