Friday, July 20, 2012

Pesto Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I love tortellini, so when I saw this recipe, I knew it was a score.  As weird as that sounds because the recipe calls for orecchiette pasta but it does have in parenthesis any pasta.  I did however make some other changes.  I like brussel sprouts but my family doesn't, so I substituted with broccoli.  I also just notice as I typed the title that it says chicken sausage which we eat pork sausage.  I guess I kind of made a whole other dish now that I write about everything that I changed.  WHOOPS!

This was a great dish!  I've actually made it several times because we all like it so much.  So whether you switch it up or keep it the same, give it a try!


Sorry I'm not going to post the directions here because it's detailed.  But here's a picture!



Website

No comments:

Post a Comment