Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Italian Chicken

I love an easy recipe.  Just throw it in the stove and forget about it for awhile, sign me up.

Website

Picture

Directions

 4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. 
 
 
My Thoughts
 
My butcher splits my chicken and pounds it for me, so it's thin.  I knew that the chicken would cook faster than the vegetables, so I put them in first and then added the chicken. 

This was a great dinner!  It was so easy and tasted great!  I used different veggies though.

My Picture




Yum!  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment