Monday, December 10, 2012

Yummy Baked Potatoes

I'm always a sucker for a baked potato, so having one with a little bit of a twist, I'm on board.

Website

Directions
Slice whole potatoes aaalmost all the way through, so that the slices are all 
still attached at the bottom of the potato.
 Drizzle with olive oil and your favorites potato seasonings...
..bake for about 40 minutes at 425 F..
 
My Thoughts
I love them.  My husband isn't really a fan of baked potatoes but he was excited to eat them.  He told me how good they look.  This is definitely a keeper recipe.  I start them off by putting them in the microwave for 5 minutes to speed the process since baked potatoes take awhile to cook.
 
My Picture
Yup that's parm cheese as a topping.  I waited until the potatoes were done cooking before I added the cheese.  YUM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment