Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cleaning Cookie Sheets, Again?

You've all seen my dirty cookie sheets before, so I needed another cleaning method since the first didn't work.  This one seemed more practical.

Website

Directions
After sprinkling the spot with baking soda, then hydrogen peroxide, then another layer of baking soda… I left it sitting there like that while we went to breakfast. When we got home I rubbed a little of the cleaner off and was actually quite astonished to see MOST of the gunk came right off! Minimal rubbing with my fingers (you could use a scrubbie too) was required.

Their Pictures

My Thoughts
Blah!  My cookie sheets are getting thrown out today and I'm buy new.  It's not like they are that expensive anyways.  I'm sick of trying to clean them.  This does not work like the pictures!!!  I will say that it didn't spell horrific like the other method, so that made this method a little better.

My Pictures


Before


















During

















And After



This cookie sheets should have been replaced a long time ago!  What was I thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment