Saturday, November 30, 2013

Upcycled Trash Can


I found this pin that had a trash can covered with burlap, ribbon, and homemade rosettes.  My daughter has a similar trash can, but it's silver.  We are moving in June and I figured that I should start some projects for the new house.  This is my first one!

Website

The website doesn't have directions because it just has a bunch of samples using burlap.

Picture




My daughter's room is going to feature purple, so that's what I went with.
My Pictures



It was pretty easy to do and only took a half hour.  I'm not a pro at this stuff, so it would probably take less for those that are.  I think this will look so cute in my daughter's room.

1 comment:

  1. i find the topic of trash cans always very interesting because is something that we have to use every day yet its difficult to find cute options that would make it easy for us to have a trash can that can fit the decor of any room in our home or office. www.etsy.com/shop/cesttino

    ReplyDelete